Becoming an AAA Member
Active members of the alumni association get special benefits and stay updated with the latest news and events for connecting with fellow alumni.
The AAA Membership card distinguishes you as an Active AAA Member, with updated and paid alumni membership dues. It is also your valid alumni ID on the premises of the Ateneo de Manila University.
With the AAA card you may access and freely roam the Ateneo de Manila Campus. You may also visit the new Rizal Library.
AAA cards are now ZAP powered! Zap allows you to earn cash back points when you make transactions at accredited ZAP merchants. Accumulate and save your points for future purchases with our having to spend a single cent! With ZAP in our corner we have about 500 more merchants. Here is a list of all the ZAP merchants.
We also have a list of our own merchants where AAA card holders get discounts and special privileges. Here’s a list of the AAA partner merchants.
As part of the AAA community, we will also be looping you in special AAA and University events such as Homecoming, Golf Cup, Ignatian Festival, University events like the bonfire, and other developmental and formation activities.
For this particular arrangement, we are happy to inform you that we will extend special DISCOUNT on GASOLINE (Petron Blaze 100 Euro6, Petron XCS, Petron Xtra Advance) and DIESEL purchases (Petron Turbo Diesel and Petron DieselMax) in the form of Rebate/ Cash Back through points that are accumulated in the PVC.The following are the mechanics:
|Purchase Amount||Rebate/ Cash Back|
|P500 to 999||P10||P5|
|P1,000 to 1,999||P20||P10|
|P2,000 to 3,000||P40||P20|
- Bonus points will be on top of the regular point earning of 1 Point per P250 purchase
- Bonus point earning will be once a day only. (Awarding of points is subject to a pper card limit of P3,000 per day, max 2 transactions per day, and monthly cumulative fuel of P25,000)
- Purchases through Petron Fleet Cards are excluded from this benefit
We will also give value and priority to Ateneo owned and managed businesses. Through our partner merchant program we will promote your brand or your business through our mailing lists and digital assets. For more information you may contact us at email@example.com
One of the best benefits of being an AAA member is your access to giving back to the Ateneo. Through our OBE scholarship program alumni of the Ateneo de Manila are able to give back and support financially-challenged yet deserving students experience Ateneo education in the primary, secondary and tertiary levels. As you continue your journey outside the Ateneo, let us never forget that we are all called to be men and women for others.
All funds collected from the AAA Membership fees power the various programs and activities that serve the AAA and the Ateneo de Manila University. Networking events, mentorship programs, social inolvement initiatives, and support for the Ateneo’s many activities all receive support via the AAA Membership fees. The funds generated are also used to support the AAA office operations.
There are two ways to apply for an AAA membership.
- You may walk-in the AAA office at Rm 203, 2/F of John Pollock Renewal Center (near the University Dorms, behind Church of Gesu) inside the AdMU campus. Please bring your 1×1 or 2×2 ID picture and payment. Our membership associate will assist you with the procedure and have your card ready in 15 minutes.
- You may apply and register online through the link above. We will ask you to fill out our online form and you will have an option to pay online through our payment portal PesoPay or through bank deposit. The AAA’s bank details will be provided, once you complete the steps of our online application.
For claiming of AAA cards for online applicants, you may also opt to choose for your card to be delivered to the delivery address of your choice.