The Ateneo Alumni Association (AAA) is the official organization of all Ateneo de Manila University alumni and alumnae. The AAA exists to promote and pursue the vision of the Ateneo de Manila University – to be men and women for others who strive to bring the Lord’s light into the world.
The AAA traces its roots as far back as 1909 when the Ateneo de Manila University celebrated its golden jubilee. Every year since, this association of Ateneo alumni assisted the university preparing for its anniversary homecoming. In 1952, the AAA was formally incorporated as a non-stock, non-profit organization with Claro M. Recto, Francisco Soc Rodrigo, Deogracias Reyes, and Francisco Dalupan as its leaders. Today, the AAA is a non-stock, non-profit organization that aims to provide services to the Ateneo alumni.
The personal data in the Membership Form of the Ateneo Alumni Association, Inc. (AAA) is being collected and will be processed under the instruction and control of AAA as Personal Information Controller.
By accomplishing and submitting AAA’s Membership Form :
- I certify that the information I provided in the Form is true and accurate;
- I grant my free an unconditional consent to the collection, use, sharing, and processing of my personal data by AAA and its authorized representatives for the following purposes: 1. Email, Text blast information on ADMU/AAA related concerns 2. Membership profile studies 3. Invitations to special events
- I understand that AAA and its authorized processors will retain my personal data for three (3) years. Thereafter, my personal data will be stored with the University Archives and will be used only for historical and statistical records. All other record or copies of my data will be disposed of by AAA in a secure manner.
- I understand that, unless shared with others for the limited purposes declared above, all copies or records of the data retained by AAA will be accessible only by the President, Operations Manager and the Membership Officer.
- I may contact Jaymee Alona at 9266067 / 4266001 local 4687 or email@example.com for any concerns regarding my personal data collected in the Form.