Becoming an AAA Member
Active members of the alumni association get special benefits and stay updated with the latest news and events for connecting with fellow alumni.
The AAA Membership card distinguishes you as an Active AAA Member, with updated and paid alumni membership dues. It is also your valid alumni ID on the premises of the Ateneo de Manila University.
With the AAA card you may access and freely roam the Ateneo de Manila Campus. You may also visit the new Rizal Library.
AAA cards are now ZAP powered! Zap allows you to earn cash back points when you make transactions at accredited ZAP merchants. Accumulate and save your points for future purchases with our having to spend a single cent! With ZAP in our corner we have about 500 more merchants. Here is a list of all the ZAP merchants.
We also have a list of our own merchants where AAA card holders get discounts and special privileges. Here’s a list of the AAA partner merchants.
As part of the AAA community, we will also be looping you in special AAA and University events such as Homecoming, Golf Cup, Ignatian Festival, University events like the bonfire, and other developmental and formation activities.
Petron Value Card
As a special treat to our members, all new AAA lifetime members are entitled to receive a Petron Value Card and can earn bonus points at all Petron branches nationwide.
Bonus points are as follows:
- Additional 10 points, on top of regular 2 points, per Php 500 gas-up on fuel (Total of 12 points per Php 500 gas-up)
- Additional 5 points, on top of regular 2 points, per Php 500 gas-up on diesel (Total of 7 points per Php 500 gas-up)
1 Point = Php 1.00
We will also give value and priority to Ateneo owned and managed businesses. Through our partner merchant program we will promote your brand or your business through our mailing lists and digital assets. For more information you may contact us at email@example.com
One of the best benefits of being an AAA member is your access to giving back to the Ateneo. Through our OBE scholarship program alumni of the Ateneo de Manila are able to give back and support financially-challenged yet deserving students experience Ateneo education in the primary, secondary and tertiary levels. As you continue your journey outside the Ateneo, let us never forget that we are all called to be men and women for others.
All funds collected from the AAA Membership fees power the various programs and activities that serve the AAA and the Ateneo de Manila University. Networking events, mentorship programs, social inolvement initiatives, and support for the Ateneo’s many activities all receive support via the AAA Membership fees. The funds generated are also used to support the AAA office operations.
There are two ways to apply for an AAA membership.
- You may walk-in the AAA office at Rm 203, 2/F of John Pollock Renewal Center (near the University Dorms, behind Church of Gesu) inside the AdMU campus. Please bring your 1×1 or 2×2 ID picture and payment. Our membership associate will assist you with the procedure and have your card ready in 15 minutes.
- You may apply and register online through the link above. We will ask you to fill out our online form and you will have an option to pay online through our payment portal PesoPay or through bank deposit. The AAA’s bank details will be provided, once you complete the steps of our online application.
For claiming of AAA cards for online applicants, you may also opt to choose for your card to be delivered to the delivery address of your choice or you may get your new membership card at the AAA office at Alingal Hall.
- AAA lifetime members (new ZAP card), and OBE Donor Card Holders are eligible to join the AAA x Gold’s special program.
- The special rate that Gold’s will be giving the AAA members is PHP 1000/month and should have a minimum contract of three (3) months.
- Membership features are:
- Use of All Gold’s Gym Clubs during hours of operation.
- Use of exercise (strength and cardio) equipment
- Use of locker while in the gym
- Unlimited use of steam and sauna
- Access to all scheduled group exercise class
- Three Supervised exercise sessions.
- Each member has the privilege to extend the special AAA rate (Php 1000/month) to two (2) dependents (Family or Friends). The AAA member is required to apply to the program as principal.
- Application to the program and submission of membership form can be done at the Ateneo Alumni Association Office. Requirements may also be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a copy of the deposit slip and AAA card. Applications at the Gold’s Gym clubs shall not be entertained.
- Payment should only be made via bank deposit to the BDO account of Gold’s Gym. (L.A. Fitness Inc, 3608003247)
- Gold’s Gym will issue the Official Receipt for the payment as well as provide the Gym Membership Card which will be delivered at the AAA office prior to starting date of contract.
- All forms and deposit slips submitted on or before the 15th of the month will start on the 1st day of the following month while all forms and deposit slips submitted on or before the end of the month will start the 16th of the following month.
- Existing AAA Lifetime members who are also existing Gold’s Gym members that wish to join the program can submit a copy of their existing Gold’s membership form and a signed CSF (Customer Service Form) to the Ateneo Alumni Association Office. The special AAA Rate (Php 1000/month) will be applied to the remainder of the existing contract.