Transforming Health Care: Meeting the Challenges of the 21 st Century
The Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health is inviting all Atenean doctors to their national convention Transforming Health Care: Meeting the Challenges of the 21st Century on November 24 at Novtel Manila, Araneta Center, Quezon City, from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
The convention aims to advance the proposition that engaging multiple stakeholders within and outside the health professions, and capitalizing on the platforms and tools available to us, such as social media, are necessary strategies if we are to enable universal access to quality healthcare.
Register now at: tinyurl.com/ASMPH10Convention.
The early bird pre-registration rates are Php 2,000.00. After September 30, 2017, onsite registration rate of P2,500.00 applies.
Payment of registration fee may be made in any Metrobank Branch via the OTC Facility.
The following lists the instructions for payment.
- Go to the nearest/most convenient Metrobank Branch.
- Get a copy of Metrobank’s “Payment Slip” (green form) and accomplish the required information/details:
- Company Name: Ateneo de Manila University
- Subscriber Name: Name of participant c. Subscriber Number: 850
- Mode of Payment: Cash/ Check/ Debit
- Amount of Payment: P1,500.00 / P2,000.00 / P2,500.00
NOTE: Slips are to be accomplished in duplicate copies. One copy for the bank and another copy for the payor. For organizations sending more than one participant, one payment slip must be accomplished per participant.
- Present payment slip to the teller together with the payment.
- Once validated, Metrobank will give the payor a validated copy.
- Before leaving, please check and verify the copy received (payment slip will serve as your proof of payment);
- If validated;
- And if the copy was the one accomplished by the payor and presented to the teller.
- Kindly write the following on the face of the deposit slip:
- Your full name and
- Name to be indicated on the official receipt
- Please e-mail copy of deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The registration committee will acknowledge receipt of said payment and confirmation of your registration to the convention via e-mail.
- You may collect your official receipt at the registration table during the convention. Please bring the original copy of the bank deposit slip during the convention so that you may claim your official receipt at the Registration Area.
Note that there is valid payment only upon receipt of the said deposit slip through the e-mail account indicated above as acknowledged by the Registration Committee. Continuing Medical Education (CME) units from the Philippine Medical Association (PMA) and the Philippine College of Physicians (PCP) will be provided.
For concerns or inquiries, please contact ASMPH at these numbers: 0917 538 1694 and 0925 733 2885 or email us at email@example.com.