1. AAA lifetime members (new ZAP card), and OBE Donor Card Holders are eligible to join the AAA x Gold’s special program.
2. The special rate that Gold’s will be giving the AAA members is PHP 1000/month and should have a minimum contract of three (3) months.
3. Membership features are:
- Use of All Gold’s Gym Clubs during hours of operations
- Use of exercise (strength and cardio) equipment
- Use of locker while in the gym
- Unlimited use of steam and sauna
- Access to all scheduled group exercise class
- Three Supervised exercise sessions
4. Each member has the privilege to extend the special AAA rate (Php 1000/month) to two (2) dependents (Family or Friends). The AAA member is required to apply to the program as principal.
5. Application to the program and submission of membership form can be done at the Ateneo Alumni Association Office. Requirements may also be submitted to email@example.com together with a copy of the deposit slip and AAA card. Applications at the Gold’s Gym clubs shall not be entertained.
6. Payment should only be made via bank deposit to the BDO account of Gold’s Gym. (L.A. Fitness Inc, 3608003247)
7. Gold’s Gym will issue the Official Receipt for the payment as well as provide the Gym Membership Card which will be delivered at the AAA office prior to starting date of contract.
8. All forms and deposit slips submitted on or before the 15th of the month will start on the 1st day of the following month while all forms and deposit slips submitted on or before the end of the month will start the 16th of the following month.
9. Existing AAA Lifetime members who are also existing Gold’s Gym members that wish to join the program can submit a copy of their existing Gold’s membership form and a signed CSF (Customer Service Form) to the Ateneo Alumni Association Office. The special AAA Rate (Php 1000/month) will be applied to the remainder of the existing contract.